Do you understand wages, awards and classifications for employees?
You may have seen many large, national companies in the media recently for underpayment of wage claims. Small businesses are being targeted too and this can have a devastating impact on staff morale, your business's reputation and your bottom line with large claims and fines.
Equip Management, Human Resource and Payroll staff with:
- The information and knowledge they need to properly support your employees and business.
- Up to date skills on delivering accurate wages, awards and classifications for employees, employment contracts, process and procedures.
- The skills to accurately prevent, investigate and navigate unfair dismissal claims, general protections claims and industrial law.
Protect yourself and your business.
Undertake the Workplace Relations Training to:
- Learn practical skills to manage Industrial Relations (IR) and Human Resource (HR) functions
- Deliver accurate IR & HR services to your staff, saving you money!
- Ensure your business meets basic level compliance
- Protect your business
This workshop will cover the following.
- Modern awards
- National employment standards
- Employment categories
- Ordinary hours and overtime hours
- Wage rates and allowances
- Leave entitlements
- Termination payments
- Contracts of employment
- Job descriptions
- Induction process
- Employment documentation
- Policies and procedures
- Disciplinary processes
- Relevant legislation
Complex IR/HR problems:
- Advanced tips and tricks to avoid and minimise claims
- Dealing with complex industrial issues in a fair and lawful manner
- Managing unfair dismissal claims
- Managing general protections
- Working with legislation and the common law that apply to your staff
Empower yourself and your employees to navigate Industrial Relations and Human Resource challenges. Enrol now in this simple to understand, comprehensive training.
$195 MTA members | $330 Non-members
9.00am - 12.00pm
See events calendar for future training
Theory and practical applications.
Phone 8291 2000
No printing required. Register in three easy steps:
- Simply download this registration form and save to your computer
- Open the form from your computer, complete the form and save.
- Click the submit form button on the form to email the complete form to firstname.lastname@example.org