Has all your equipment been tested and tagged?
Did you know that even new equipment must be inspected and tagged?
Rather than pay a contractor to regularly test your equipment, training your staff in Testing and Tagging can deliver your business an immediate ROI!
Undertake the Electrical Testing and Tagging Training to:
- Save lives and minimise the risk of electrocution in your workplace
- Comply with the Australian law
- Reduce the risk of insurance claims in the event of a WHS incident
- Save money!
This workshop will cover:
- Mandatory legislative requirements and Australian Standards (including test frequency)
- The need for testing to be conducted at varying intervals under current Australian Standards
- The need for testing to be conducted at varying intervals for construction/demolition
- Conducting in service electrical testing using a TRIO Safety check with confidence
- Practical testing and tagging of all workplace portable hand held electrical equipment, appliances and cords using a variety of test equipment/devices
Why get a consultant when you can train your staff, to deliver the same outcome at a lower overall cost.
This workplace training course has been developed for business owners wanting to undertake their own in-house electrical testing and tagging of equipment while maintaining a safe work environment which complies with the law.
As a non-accredited course, all participants completing this course will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
$330 MTA members | $495 Non-members
(This course can also be delivered onsite for $1,320 - Max 12 persons)
9.00am - 4.30pm
See events calendar for upcoming training
Theory and practical applications.
3 Frederick Road, Royal Park, SA
No printing required. Register in three easy steps:
- Simply download this registration form and save to your computer
- Open the form from your computer, complete the form and save.
- Click the submit form button on the form to email the complete form to email@example.com