As the largest employer of automotive apprentices in South Australia, the MTA Automotive Graduation & Awards is a recognition of the best of South Australian Automotive apprentices, and the culmination of four years' work for our graduating apprentices, and includes various awards such as the prestigious Apprentice of the Year.
The MTA extends our congratulations to the record-breaking 218 apprentices in this year's graduating class.
Our 2022 Award winners:
- Apprentice of the Year - James Sparrow
- Most outstanding 3rd Year Apprentice - Samuel White
- Most outstanding 2nd Year Apprentice - Josh Abbot
- Most outstanding 1st Year Apprentice - Holly Burn
- Bob Goldsworthy Award (open to 3rd and 4th Year Vehicle Painter and Panel Beater apprentices) - Peter Trevorrow
- MTA Trainers Award - Ian Wedding
- Regional Apprentice of the Year - Joshua Will
- MTA Trainer of the Year - Jason Cavanagh
Congratulations to all of the nominees and merit award winners. Thank you to everyone that took the time to nominate an Apprentice for these awards.
If you have an outstanding apprentice currently training with the MTA, we strongly encourage you to nominate them for next year's awards.
We would like to give a special thank you to our Graduation and Apprentice Award Sponsors without whom this celebration would not be possible.