Workplace injuries of all sizes and severity cost your business!
Did you know 75% of costs related to workplace injuries are indirect – including lost productivity, morale and loss of income?
Do you have the skills and knowledge to effectively manage WHS and prevent or minimise the risks to your business?
Undertake the WHS for the Motor Trade Industry Training to:
- Reduce workers compensation premiums
- Increase productivity
- Take a proactive approach to risk management & compliance
- Stay Safe and Save Money!
This workshop will provide a practical learning environment which focuses on:
- Avoiding injuries in your workplace
- Incident reporting
- Risk assessment
- Work Health Safety Policy Templates
- Emergency Evacuation Procedures
- Drug & Alcohol Procedures
This workshop will provide managers and supervisors with the documentation and skills necessary to effectively manage Work Health and Safety issues.
This is a unique course of its type where on completion you will walk out with the tools and skills to implement these systems in your workplace immediately.
As a non-accredited course, all participants completing this course will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
$220 MTA members | $330 Non-members
9.00am - 12.00pm
See events calendar for upcoming training
Theory and practical applications.
Motor Trade Association, Level 1, 81 Greenhill Road, Wayville SA 5034
No printing required. Register in three easy steps:
- Simply download this registration form and save to your computer
- Open the form from your computer, complete the form and save.
- Click the submit form button on the form to email the complete form to email@example.com
Register online for Upskilling Training here
Download the WHS and Safework Compliance flyer for more information.