Having employees is vital to grow your business. As you grow, you may find that the Awards set by the government don’t meet your business needs, or that there may be better alternatives for your business. Enterprise Agreements and Bargaining provide more flexibility with the rules of engagement between employees and employers and can replace what an Award would otherwise cover.
This course supplies practical learning on:
- What an Enterprise agreement is and how it can benefit your business
- How to commence negotiations
- Effective enterprise bargaining
- Meeting the ‘better off overall test’
- The Enterprise Agreement approval process
Don’t be caught off guard, know your rights and find a positive balance for your workplace. Enrol now.
$195 MTA members | $330 Non-members
9.00am - 12.00pm
See events calendar for future training
Theory and practical applications.
Phone 8291 2000
No printing required. Register in three easy steps:
- Simply download this registration form and save to your computer
- Open the form from your computer, complete the form and save.
- Click the submit form button on the form to email the complete form to email@example.com
WHERE NEXT...Back to All Training
Workplace Relations Training
Make a Training Enquiry