New to a management or leadership role? Looking to improve organisational culture to help effectively achieve your business outcomes?
Through the MTA’s Introductory Leadership & Management training, learn tools to help you harness the strengths of your employees with effective leadership approaches. Stop stagnation and lead your employees to be productive and achieve timely, positive outcomes.
Undertake the Leadership and Management course to:
- Understand effective management and leadership
- Develop an effective and positive work culture and environment
- Learn how to set the direction for your business
- Influence others to achieve productive outputs
Gain the expertise, behaviours and tools to lead your team or business, create a positive work culture and an output achieving team. Enrol today.
$55 MTA members | $77 Non-members
9.00am - 12.00pm
See events calendar for upcoming training
Theory and practical applications.
Online - recorded
No printing required. Register in three easy steps:
- Simply download this registration form and save to your computer
- Open the form from your computer, complete the form and save.
- Click the submit form button on the form to email the complete form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone 8291 2000