The MTA Registered Training Organisation (RTO) delivers both accredited and non-accredited training.
As the leading automotive specific workplace relations professional development training provider for automotive trades in South Australia and the Northern Territory.
In South Australia, the MTA delivers high quality, industry developed training that is modern and responsive to industry needs, delivering training in pre-employment, apprentice training and upskilling industry and employees.
We have an understanding of what employers want and the relevant skills and expertise required to work in the automotive retail, service and repair industries at the highest level.
All training provided by the MTA is flexible, specific and delivered by skilled trainers at our leading facilities in Royal Park, Wayville, Davoren Park, Strathalbyn, Cleve and Bordertown. Most of our professional development training is available online via live webinars or flexible online recordings.
If you have experience in the automotive industry but not the qualifications you may be eligible to receive Recognition of Prior Learning.
Interactive Workshop Calendar
For upcoming Workplace Relations training courses, please see our Interactive Workshops Calendar.
RTO Accredited TrainingRTO Accredited Apprenticeships Training
- Air Conditioning
- Hybrid and Battery Electric Vehicle - Short Course
- Hybrid and Battery Electric Vehicle 5 Day Course
- SRS Airbags
- Wheel Alignment
Non-Accredited TrainingUpskilling (non-accredited)
- Worker's Compensation: The good, the bad & the ugly
- WHS and SafeWork Compliance
- Electrical Testing & Tagging
- Paying your staff correctly
- Christmas Essentials
- HVNL Chain of Responsibility
- Tough Talks
- Show Me the Money - Business Debt Recovery
- Refund, Repair or Replace - Australian Consumer Law Training
- Bullying: Behaving Badly
- Business Interruption & Succession Planning
- Liability Exposure
- Non-Competition Agreements
- IR/HR Masterclass
- Manage Your Workers: IR/HR Basics