Do you have the knowledge and skills to prevent, identify and manage bullying and harassment?
Are you sure?
How you manage bullying can have extensive effects on your business culture and bottom line!
Undertake the MTA SA/NT bullying in the workplace training to:
- Prevent and manage bullying and harassment within the law
- Understand how your workplace culture can leave your business vulnerable to the law if left unmanaged
- Identify under the radar activities that can lead to bullying claims
- Protect your business from fines
This workshop will provide upper and middle managers with the strategies to:
- Identify and understand the legislative framework surrounding bullying and harassment
- Define what bullying and harassment is
- Define what bullying and harassment isn’t
- Implement practical solutions for the prevention, management and complaints procedures
This course is delivered by experts in bullying and harassment law.
A recent court case in Victoria has resulted in an employer being fined $250,000 for failing to maintain a safe work environment. This prosecution shows how seriously the courts are now taking bullying allegations.
As a non-accredited course, all participants completing this course will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
$195 MTA members | $330 Non-members
(This course can also be delivered onsite for $880 - Max 12 persons)
9.00am - 12.00pm or 1.00pm - 4.00pm
See events calendar for upcoming training
Theory and practical applications.
On demand, or
No printing required. Register in three easy steps:
- Simply download this registration form and save to your computer
- Open the form from your computer, complete the form and save.
- Click the submit form button on the form to email the complete form to email@example.com
Phone 8291 2000
Register online for Upskilling Training here
Download the Bullying: Behaving badly flyer for more information.