The MTA Group Training Scheme Inc. is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 2293) delivering both accredited and non-accredited training.
Apprentices employed by our Group Training Organisation will undertake training at either our Registered Training Organisation (RTO No. 2293) or TAFE SA (RTO No. 41026) to deliver training in the following trades:
- AUR30316 Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology (MTA)
- AUR30816 Certificate III in Motorcycle Mechanical Technology (TAFE)
- AUR30516 Certificate III in Marine Mechanical Technology (TAFE)
- AUR31416 Certificate III in Automotive Diesel Fuel Technology (MTA)
- AUR30716 Certificate III in Outdoor Power Equipment Technology (TAFE)
Australian School Based Apprenticeships (ASBAs)
The Australian School Based Apprenticeships (ASBAs) enable students to undertake an apprenticeship or traineeship from year 10 onwards.
From year 10 students can undertake an ASBA and:
- Continue to attend school and study for their SACE
- Count VET-related study, training and placements toward their SACE
- Work towards a nationally recognised vocational training qualification through a registered training organisation (RTO) while undertaking paid part-time work
- Continue their apprenticeship or traineeship after they have left school, either part-time or full-time
For more general information on the ASBA please visit the www.skills.sa.gov.au.
To enquire about MTA's school based apprenticeships in South Australia contact us on 8241 0522 or email email@example.com.