Ever considered that an employee may leave your business and take your clientele with them? Hiring employees is a great opportunity for growth however, not all employment experiences end positively.
A contract can ensure compliance with the law, protect your customer lists and intellectual property and help prevent unfair dismissal or underpayment claims. The recruitment and on-boarding process is also a critical component of ensuring contracts are correct and binding.
Learn vital employer information in relation to the Fair Work Act, Federal Awards and contracts of employment, including the basics of ending employment, from the MTA’s team of Workplace Relations Specialists. Remain compliant, protect your business and your employees.
This course supplies practical learning on:
- Importance of employment contracts
- What needs to be included in an employment contract
- How employment contracts interact with Awards
- How to correctly classify employees
Create the right framework to develop a successful working relationship whilst protecting your business. Enrol now.
$220 MTA members | $330 Non-members
9.00am - 12.00pm
See events calendar for future training
Theory and practical applications.
No printing required. Register in three easy steps:
- Simply download this registration form and save to your computer
- Open the form from your computer, complete the form and save.
- Click the submit form button on the form to email the complete form to firstname.lastname@example.org