Appropriate investigation and discipline, and effective Performance Management for misconduct is essential for a business wanting to protect themselves from unfair dismissal claims and to provide all employees with a safe work environment.
If you don’t do the process right and a claim is made, the court’s first option is often to side with an employee or reinstate them.
Empower management to recognise and successfully undertake disciplinary action to improve employee performance.
This course supplies practical learning on:
- Managing your staff for best performance
- Investigating employee misconduct
- Conducting disciplinary meetings
- Implementing a Performance Management process
- What disciplinary actions are available
Taking appropriate steps could improve employee performance and can protect against unfair dismissal claims. Enrol now.
$195 MTA members | $330 Non-members
9.00am - 12.00pm
See events calendar for future training
Theory and practical applications.
Phone 8291 2000
No printing required. Register in three easy steps:
- Simply download this registration form and save to your computer
- Open the form from your computer, complete the form and save.
- Click the submit form button on the form to email the complete form to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHERE NEXT...Back to All Training
Workplace Relations Training
Make a Training Enquiry