Navigating the online world is a vital element to conducting business today. An online presence can drive customers to your business, help to build your brand and even make it easy for someone to find your phone number.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Post content for your audience
- Manage damaging negative social media comments or reviews
- Reduce liability for social media conduct
- Develop offline support to create online interaction or outcomes
Ensure you are aware of best practice and key elements that will protect you and your business from legal ramifications.
$195 MTA members | $330 Non-members
9.00am - 12.00pm
See events calendar for future training
Theory and practical applications.
Phone 8291 2000
No printing required. Register in three easy steps:
- Simply download this registration form and save to your computer
- Open the form from your computer, complete the form and save.
- Click the submit form button on the form to email the complete form to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHERE NEXT...Back to All Training
Workplace Relations Training
Make a Training Enquiry