Are you prepared for losing an employee? What about the customers that employee has developed a relationship with over the course of their employment? Losing even a small percentage of your customer base may have a detrimental effect on your bottom line. Ensure that you and your business are protected from people that may lure away your customer base.
Gain a practical understanding of:
- Non-Competition Agreements strengths and limitations
- Binding and non-binding agreements
- Steps for new employees and partners
- Steps for existing employees and partners
- Reasonable, legal employee and past-employee competitive restrictions
Safeguard your business by implementing practical and legal measures for maintaining your customer base.
$95 MTA members | $195 Non-members
9.00am - 10.30pm
See events calendar for future training
Theory and practical applications.
No printing required. Register in three easy steps:
- Simply download this registration form and save to your computer
- Open the form from your computer, complete the form and save.
- Click the submit form button on the form to email the complete form to email@example.com
Phone 8291 2000