Evacuation maps are a legal requirement under Australian Standard
Regulation 43 of the Australian Standard
- Prepared (to requirements);
- Relevant; and
Engage the experienced MTA team to create maps for businesses in South Australia to minimise the impact of fire and guarantee your business is prepared to:
- Save lives in the event of an emergency
- Safeguard your premises and equipment from damage or loss
- Ensure compliance and protect your business from fines
The MTA Workplace Relations department has the experience and resources to prepare maps which include the required information and meet the conditions of compliance such as:
- Emergency response information
- Emergency exits and assembly point are clearly marked
- Location and installation meets Australian standards including: position, size and orientation
- Information is clear and concise for both staff and visitors of the facility to follow and evacuate in case of an emergency.
Evacuation maps are available to both members and non-members at a significantly discounted price when compared to average market rates.
To enquire about Evacuation Maps for your workplace please contact us on