If you own a medium to large business and need assistance in workplace relations, payroll compliance, tax, human resources information, WHS Management systems and other tools to assist with business compliance, the Employment Relations Information System (ERIS) is your one-stop-shop.
ERIS gives you access to tools that make running your business easier and for a yearly subscription of just $299 (through your MTA membership), it is a much cheaper option for services that similar programs provide and it’s tailored to businesses in the automotive industry.
In addition to assistance from the MTA’s Workplace Relations team, ERIS can help you with industry advice, human resources, WHS compliance and calculators in relation to:
- Advertising for jobs
- Awards and legislation
- Contracts and policies of employment
- Payroll for all staff
- Calculators for leave entitlements
- Work, Health and Safety compliance and audit checklists (which can used be to report to SafeWork SA)
- Worker’s compensation
- Working out your employee’s superannuation
- Plant maintenance registers
If you are after more information in relation to ERIS, click here to contact the MTA’s Workplace Relations Advisor, Laura Taylor.