As part of our commitment to continuous improvement and ensuring that our training reflects emerging technology and the demands of automotive businesses, the MTA has made changes to our accredited training in regards to our HEV / BEV courses, Aircon and Forklift courses.
- Click here to access information on the new RTO accredited Forklift License course
- Click here to access information on the new HEV / BEV 5 day course
- Click here to access information on the new Air Conditioning course
Prices and a full list of units are included in the links above.
The Forklift Licence course is accredited and participants can now undertake (TLILIC0003) Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck, along with the associated SafeWork requirements.
To meet the increasing demands of automotive businesses in regards to battery electric and hybrid vehicles servicing, the five day course is now also accredited and has had four units added in addition to the existing three including:
- (AURETH003) Diagnose and repair high voltage rechargeable energy storage systems in battery electric vehicle
- (AURETH007)Diagnose and repair system instrumentation and safety interlocks in battery electric vehicles
- (AURETH010)Diagnose and repair high voltage rechargeable energy storage systems in hybrid electric vehicles
- (AURETH012) Service and maintain electrical components in hybrid electric vehicles
The (AUR20216) Air Conditioning course has been superseded with the new (AUR20218) Air Conditioning course and the MTA has updated our training packages to reflect the changes.
If you have any questions in regards to our upskilling training, click here to email RTO Manager Mario Marrone.