The MTA is continuing to meet the training needs of automotive apprentices and businesses on the West Coast of South Australia with the purchase of the automotive training centre in Cleve.
This purchase is a commitment to ensure that MTA employed and industry automotive apprentices in surrounding regional areas on the West Coast of South Australia will continue to be well supported throughout their training and also marks a growth opportunity to collaborate with local schools and the community to promote automotive careers.
The Cleve Training Centre will continue to provide automotive training in the following qualifications:
- AUR30616 Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- AUR31116 Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- AUR30416 Certificate III in Agricultural Mechanical Technology
- AUR31216 Certificate III in Mobile Plant Technology
- AUR30316 Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology
- AUR20218 Certificate II in Automotive Air Conditioning Technology
If you would like more information about how the Cleve Training Centre can service your apprentice’s training needs, click here to contact Regional Operations Manager, Warren Meissner.