The nine most prominent vehicle manufacturers operating in Australia annually present their top-performing dealerships with awards and prizes, recognising their outstanding work during the year.
In the past few weeks, Hyundai, Kia, Mazda, Subaru, and Toyota have announced their South Australian winners, all of which are MTA members.
One of our Northern Territory members was also recognised for an award.
With three separate winners in the town, Port Lincoln is emerging as the best place to purchase a car in regional South Australia.
The MTA would like to congratulate the following dealerships for their outstanding performances:
- The A,B,C (larger dealerships) category winner in SA was Stillwell Ingle Farm
- The D,E (smaller dealerships) category winner in SA was Hyundai Port Lincoln
|Ted Lee and Daniel Munday - Ingle Farm||Ted Lee and Todd Collie, accepting on behalf of Dealer Principal Peter Hurrell - Port Lincoln|
- Dealer of the Year Award in SA is Wayne Phillis Kia (for the 7th year in a row)
Mazda selects the top 16 dealerships across Australia for Mazda Master Dealer Excellence Awards, rather than awarding by state/territory.
- A Mazda Master Dealer Excellence Award in the rural category went to Port Lincoln Mazda
- Mazda Master Dealer Excellence Awards in the metro category went to Mawson Lakes Mazda, Paradise Mazda, and Darwin Mazda
|Jeff Neale - Paradise Mazda||Lee Poulton - Darwin Mazda|
Nic Fiorenti - Mawson Lakes Mazda, Peter Hurrell - Port Lincoln Mazda, and Bill Pattison
- 2021 Central Region (SA & NT) Retailer of the Year is Reynella Subaru
|Andrew Richardson, Chad Henderson-Wilson, Blair Read|
- The rural Dealer of the Year Award went to Peter Kittle Toyota, Port Lincoln
- The metro Dealer of the Year Award went to Peter Kittle Toyota, Salisbury
Volkswagen, Ford, Nissan and Mitsubishi will be holding their dealership awards later this year. The MTA will share the names of winners with members after they are announced.