With the first Liberal State Budget in 16 years due to be delivered in September, the MTA wants to make sure that your voice is heard by the Marshall Government as it decides how it spends taxpayer’s money for the next year.That is why we are asking you to complete a short survey on the priorities you believe should be addressed in this State Budget that would help you and your business to grow.
Please click here to complete the survey.
- The Survey asks for responses to the following questions:
- Which State Government tax would you most like to see changed and why?
- Which program should the State Government fund to most help your business?
- Which current program funded by the State Government makes doing business more difficult?
- If you could change one thing that the State Government currently does, what would it be and why?