At attendance of training, all students will be asked a series of questions:
- Do you have any flu like symptoms e.g. fever, coughing, sore throat, fatigue and shortness of breath?
- Have you recently returned from overseas travel and self isolated for 14 days as per government requirements?
- Have you travelled from interstate in the last 7 days?
- Have you been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
This provides an opportunity to direct anyone with potential virus concerns to seek medical help and not attend training until medical clearance is determined.
Together with the above we have the following in place
- social exclusion zones
- hand washing practices
- extra hand sanitiser stations
- signage on hygiene practices
Of course there are many developments on a daily basis, and our management practices will continue to develop to meet the changing conditions. Should you have any issues with your training, please click here.
Government policy and recommendations regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) are changing daily and we encourage you to check the MTA's website for updates and Workplace Relations advice regularly by clicking here.